211 N. Government Way
Spokane, WA 99224
Click here for map and driving directions to this cemetery.
- Cemetery was founded in 1914
- Incorporated by John A. Finch, a pioneer and benefactor of Spokane.
- A historic landmark for Spokane, Riverside Cemetery features an award winning replica of
the original Kirtland K. Cutter entryway.
- Conveniently located adjacent to Heritage Funeral Home and Crematory.
- For cemetery and funeral pre-arrangement information:
(509) 747-4029 (Fairmount Memorial Association/Heritage Funeral Home & Crematory)
- For lot record and genealogy information:
211 North Government Way, Spokane, WA 99224
- Accounting office: (509) 326-6813
- Cemetery Monuments and markers: (509) 838-1405
[ Back to Cemetery Property and The